I am currently at school trying to get this website up and running. I am currently working on watercolor projects and I am pretty excited. Pictures to come! So keep a look out. I am going to try my best to take process photos of my projects and tell you all the problems I am facing and how I want to pull my hair out and run my hands over with a lawn mower! (okay so I'm not that dramatic) Right now I am just getting a little frustrated at my watercolor practice. I think all I need to do is work on better watercolor paper...then my small problems will be solved.
Like I said I have some projects that I am going to be working on and I'm excited! I've been experimenting with painting with coffee. mmmmmmmmm it smells so good! So it's really nice to paint with because of that but still trying to figure out a technique. I also want to try my hand at paper cut-outs. I love the look and I hope to create some awesome pieces.
I'm just going to end this blog because I don't know what else to tell ya
Well, let me just let you know a few things about myself:
1. I say awesome and cute more than necessary
2. I put the word "pretty" before a lot of words that really don't need it
3. Don't ask me how to spell something because I most likely won't know how to spell it
4. Nothing can make me smile more than a good pun or joke (okay there are more things that make me smile then just those things..)
5. And if you see me and say "Hello" to me It will always make my day. If you just walk by and try not to make eye contact with me I will feel sad. Say hello! =D
I am an artist who enjoys the outdoors and living in Michigan where I can live in all four seasons in one day. I love cake or anything that is sweet!